Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Past Week

Well what a past week it has been, after me gloating on here about how wonderful I was feeling I ended up back in hospital on the Monday with a suspected blood clot on the lung, but after 2 cat scans and an ultrasound on the legs and several warfrin injections either it disolved or the only other reason they gave me was that my body had gone into shock from the operation.....

So back at home now I am feeling a mix of emotions, still quite tired and I wouldnt say sore, just uncomfortable. I find after I eat anything I get a little breathless. and the eating thing is what I am struggling with the most - my appetite is back with avengence and that is really bothering me. I dont want to gain back the 36kgs in the next 2 weeks waiting for my band to be done back up!!!

I have an appointment with my Dr on Friday and will hopefully get a date to have it done then, but I always feel so aprehensive when I have an appointment with him - dont know why, I feel like a school girl waiting to see the principal!!! Silly - as once I have seen him I always think to myself - what was I worrying about!!! So this week I try desperately to stick to a "healthy diet" I had thought of going on optifast but then my appetite takes over and this little voice inside says "you havent eaten properly in months - eat food!!!" So that goes out the window. I will however go back on it when he tells me a date as I do want my body as well prepared for this next surgery as possible...



Anyway thats me......

No comments: