Friday, August 8, 2008

Fatty Patty by name Fatty Patty by nature!

I am writing right now as if I dont do something with my hands I will be forced to go and get some chocolate and that will only depress me more!

I have been really good going to the gym 3 days a week and really enjoying going, I have been reasonably good with my meals and still do have some restriction with the meat and bread, I decided that it was better to start weighing myself weekly rather than daily and today was the day when I thought I will just pop on and see how I am doing......only to discover that I was up to 110kgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just cant believe I am gaining....

I called Dr's office this morning to speak to my dietician and beg for an earlier appt and would you believe it, oh sorry shes on holidays.....AHHHHHH! So I managed to get an appt with Dr next Thursday. Mind you I could gain another 5 kgs in that time.

I just cant believe I have gained 10 kgs in such a short time...I keep thinking is that possible? And or how dehydrated must I have been. But the scales dont lie! So I guess i just need to tape my mouth shut until Thursday and see how we go with getting more fill then......

Anyway thanks for listening, I feel better now I have that off my chest......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry you are having such a rough time of it lovely. Hope that Dr Gani will put some fill in on Thursday.
When I went away last weekend I put on 3 kilos in 3 days. I couldnt believe it. But you know what.... it comes off. I know mentally its a complete bitch but just think of it as a test. And you will pass with flying colours- I know you will.

Lee Scott said...

Don't let it get you down too much Trish, you've come such a long way already - look at it as just a little hiccup along the way! I know what you mean about the scales - I have to put mine out of sight for a week at a time ... damn things :-)