Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 3

This morning I am given the great news I can get the IV and catheter out, they figured seeing as Im not using the PCA there is no point in having it, and I am keen to get out of the bed!

The nurses prepare me for the fact that when they get me out it is going to hurt and that we will just sit on the edge of the bed first , then lean forward till my feet touch the ground and stand bent over like a little old lady..LOL.. then I am to shuffle to the chair...

I am so excited and soooo scared that I am going to be in pain and rip in half that I take it soooo slow, but once again am shocked there is no pain. Im not going to say I didnt feel tight cause its the strangest tightness feeling. But there was truly no pain. Once in the chair I am so exausted I fall asleep immediately...

I stay there for about an hour and a half so excited to be out of that bed, but it all becomes a little too exausting and so I opt to go back.

Now having panadol orally every 6 hours, I have a dull ache feeling all over but nothing that panadol cant take away...

No comments: